5.0

I think this website might be for complaints?But I only have a positive review.

I had the best experience possible with Value Floors Direct. I had gotten price quotes from 3 different vendors and Value Floors Direct had the best price by far. I was nervous that this might mean the quality or service wouldn't be as good - I was wrong. After several messy phone calls with one of the other higher priced vendors (first they didnt want to discuss with me, only my decorator, then they stalled in getting me a shipping quote), I continued to speak with Dan at Value Floors Direct and each time he was direct, helpful, professional, and answered all of my questions!

Such a pleasure to work with. Our shipment arrived ahead of schedule, very quickly, and was exactly as expected.

No damaged tiles or any problems.So incredibly happy with the level of service.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Value Floors Direct. He best about value floors direct flooring installation from Value Floors Direct was good prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Value Floors Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Value Floors Direct to other companies on our site.

Comments