I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition.Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all looked fine.
I even gave them a good review originally. The tiles were large and there were about 12 boxes in total 5 tiles per box all strapped together for support. Upon laying the tile, my contractor got to the 6th box sandwiched in the middle of the other boxes and every tile in the box was cracked in exactly the same place, but the box was intact except for a small quarter sized whole in the front. This small puncture was impossible to see, the rest of the box was in pristine condition and they were too heavy to unstrap for fear they would fall over and break.
the tiles were shipped broken. I contacted the company and since it was past 30 days they said too bad. I wanted the tiles here in plenty of time, and i assumed the any damage would be done in shipping, not prior. in good faith I would think the company would have taken care of $65 in tile and not lose business.
BUYER BEWARE and make sure to inspect each and every tile one by one if you decide to purchase. That is if the driver will wait while you break down the pallet, cut the packing and open all the boxes. My contractor thinks the forklift pierced the box and broke the tile through and through. They packed the broken box right in with the unbroken.
Oh, the offered me a discount on future purchases!NOT!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Travertino Bianco Tile
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "i purchased a dining room table set from BOB'S and a few weeks later the arm chair leg snapped in half when a friend sat on the chair...4 months later..."
- " I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is..."
- "I purchased a Vizio television back Nov. 2011 the television started shutting off by itself. I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."